Thursday, September 13, 2012

ROSES

The rose is an almighty flower.  It is so detoxifying and hydrating.  Rose oi has so many healing factors to it as well.  I use rose oil when I get out of the bath while my skin is still wet and then pat the excess off with a towel.  There is also a wonderful line I use called Duchess Marden, and they use rose in all their products.  I could also go in to all the medical benefits of rose as well but I will spare you the reading.  The key benefits to remember in regards to your skin is that it acts as an anti-inflammatory, it tightens and naturally tones and disinfects preparing the skin for hydration.  It is perfect to use a rose water spray before you apply your moisturizer.  You can find rose oil at Whole Foods or your local health supply store and you can find Duchess Marden at: http://www.duchessmarden.com/index.html.  Jurlique also has a wonderful rose mist and you can find that at: http://www.jurlique.com/products/rbm/rosewater-balancing-mist.








No comments:

Post a Comment