1. Lip balm
2. Conditioner (apply a tablespoon to hair and rinse)
3. Scrub (just add brown sugar!!)
4. Lotion (rub all over body and let sit for 5 mins.. pat dry with towel)
5. DIY natural deodorant:
5-6 Tbsp Coconut oil
1/4 cup baking soda
1/4 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
6. Add to hair for a beautiful shine! I use a tiny amount after I straighten my hair to give it that flat look! Also, you can apply the oil to your split ends and let sit over night and wash in the morning.
7. Make-up remover
8. Massage oil
9. Use while you shave for the silkiest shave you've ever had!
(shave once, then do the coconut scrub, and then shave again for even better results!)
10. Apply to any bug bites, bruises, rashes etc!