Some simple tips to help brighten up your skin!
1. Wash your face and decollete(neck and chest area) twice every time you cleanse. Both morning and night.
2. Exfoliate your face and decollete at least twice a week! Try Protective Nourishment's blueberry scrub mask!
3. Use olive oil on your skin after your shower or bathe twice a week... yes apply on your face too!
4. Mix 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon 100%pure honey, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix well, apply to face, and leave for 15 mins! This mask is a fun and easy way to help hydrate your skin and tighten pores!
5. Try Osea Malibu's brightening serum! I swear by it!
These steps will help lead you towards a healthy and beautiful glow... and don't forget to stay hydrated, exercise, and eat right!